Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, June 1, 2012

Foto Friday; Where Am I?

This week's Foto Friday theme is.....
Where Am I?
YMCA in the background
We are no longer residents of the great state of Louisiana. Actually, we aren't residents of anywhere. We are half way between my in laws in Tennessee and our future home in Kentucky. We can't move in 'til the end of the month. 

In the meantime, all of us are back and forth from one place to another. This past week, I went up to Kentucky to take care of some business. 
We stayed in one of the local motels just outside the main part of town. Kentucky is known for its coal production, and this area has a lot of people who work in the mines. I looked out the window and noticed a train passing by full of coal.
I am now back in Tennessee for the weekend. 
I'll be headed back to Kentucky in a few days.
Sure will be glad when we are finally settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment