Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, June 30, 2012

This is just a quick post, as I have a boatload of boxes to unpack and find something to do with the contents. I would venture to say, we have probably unpacked half our boxes, which is A LOT!!!!! I am grateful to my parents for coming and helping. Not sure what I'd do without them; probably go CRAZY!!!!


Anyway...


I'll blog all about our moving experience at another time. Right now I just want to say how excited I am to be involved with the next Bead Soup Blog Party. I am part of the last reveal the end of August. I was hoping I could be the late one, with the move and all, and I am! 


I only have the internet sometimes, as I am stealing it from the neighbors. Kinda feel bad, but I couldn't find our computer stuff until AT&T was closed for the weekend (it was in a box marked "garage"). Well, I have it now, so I have been able to find out who my Bead Soup partner is and she is Shawn Marie Myke-Mills. She lives in West Virginia. OH!.What a gorgeous state! You should check out her blog. She has just gotten into making jewelry, and is hooked! As I've been unpacking everything, I've been searching for my beads, and found some fun stuff. I will eventually post some pictures after she gets them. Anyway, I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew right now with the move and all. It's been quite the adventure, since the movers really didn't mark the boxes too well. For example, I found part of my master bedroom lamps in a box marked "garage." I'm still in search for my light bulbs and shades. They are beaded, so I am a bit worried about them....
Wish me luck, and hope the next time I'm posting, I can share some of our moving adventures.....



No comments:

Post a Comment