Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy 30 Years!!!!


I just found out that Bill and I got married on Star Wars Day, lol yes..."May the forth be with you" which is May 4th. I can't believe it's been 30 years.

The old saying, "Time goes fast when you're having fun" is so true. These past 30 years with Bill have been the greatest!

Here we are celebrating 21 years.

This is where we were married; The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint's Washington DC Temple.

And here is the result of our marriage--four beautiful children,

and growing. In recent years we have added a wonderful son in law and a sweet puppy dog! Not so much a puppy now...

PS...since I am not home and at my folks old computer that came over over on the Mayflower, there are a few technical errors to this blog. Also, this is why I have not been blogging for awhile. I was in the hospital then off to Florida soon after I got out. A few more days til I will be back on my old, but not as old as their's...computer.


2 comments: