Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Only Four More Days!!!

We are at four days and counting, yep, only four more days until the wedding!
Starting to pack up the bags and boxes...decorating day is in three days...YIKES!
Sure glad I've got my Thirty One bags, they hold A LOT!!! I have some bags with old patterns, and some new patterns too...in fact...you see that owl pattern? Well, it's not even out yet. I am thinking it will be coming out in November.  All you owl fans, I know you will love this bag.
Anyway, as you can see we have A LOT of stuff. This is just a fraction of it all. Decorating is going to be fun, and I really do mean that. I am grateful though for all my friends that are coming to help. There is no way I could do it without them!
Well, stay tuned for more pictures and updates of the wedding....

No comments:

Post a Comment