Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, September 2, 2013

Yep, we are in wedding mode, again...just 27 more days!
Here is our big mess of wedding stuff. In the back of the picture, you see the wedding invites being addressed and ready to send out, in the middle of the table, you see some of the bouquets, then in the you see my camera, ribbon, scissors, mason jars, etc...all this in preparation for the big day.
I was able to finish all the flowers today, except the bouquet Anna will throw. These are for her bride's maids. Aren't they pretty? The roses look so real.
I used pink ribbon to wrap the stems, and hemp, pink and white ribbon to make the bow. Anna mentioned today, "Too bad we can't find a turtle and/or frog to go somehow with the decorations. It would be cool, since it is like a garden wedding."
Well, I looked though my stash of jewelry stuff and found a turtle charm
and a frog charm!
I also found a butterfly charm for the maid of honor bouquet.

 Here is the bride's bouquet...burlap and lace and ribbon.

For the corsages and boutonnieres, we will be using these pretty flowers for Thirty One Gifts. Since I started selling Thirty One products, I thought why not? Besides, these were much easier to order than make; and for $5? Well, can't go wrong there! We also ordered some green ones. 

Well, I guess I better go clean my mess up, and get ready for dinner...


No comments:

Post a Comment