Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, February 3, 2014

THIRTY ONE AND MARDI GRAS

I'm getting ready to host another Thirty One Gift party Saturday. A lot of fun prints and colors have come out for Spring and I know a lot of people are excited about them.
Coral is one of the fun, bright colors. This Vary You Mini Crossbody is one of the new products they have. 

I used this on my last plane trip, and it came in very handy.
They also brought back some old favorites like the Easy Breezy Tote (not in this fabric). This is the first bag I bought from Thirty One and it has been my gym/pool/beach bag. 

For those of you who are local, I hope to see you at my house Saturday Morning (February 8 at 10:00 a.m.); and those of you who can't come, you can still order at mythirtyone.com/terryjeanettecarter.

Oh, and by the way, we will be having our Thirty One party....
Mardi Gras style...
hope to see ya there.
FYI the special this month is a new bag...the Zipper Organizing Utility tote. Makes a great bag for a lot of things from a diaper bag to a craft bag, to a mobile office, etc. You are only limited by your imagination. Oh, and personalization is only $5 this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment