Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, December 5, 2014

Blessing Afghan

Taking a little break before I have to head out again to take someone to a doctors appointment. As a stay at home mom, I keep pretty busy, even with most of the kids grown and gone. People are always asking me if I get bored being a stay at home mom....hardly!

Because I have been fortunate enough to not have to work outside the home, I have learned to do many things, one of which is crochet. Actually, I learned when I was in Jr high, but I really didn't get that much into it until we started our family. I love making blankets for first time families, and usually that is what I bring to baby showers as gifts.

Currently, I am working on an afghan for our grandchild that is due December 29. My daughter is old school, and wants to wait to see if they are having a boy or girl, so I decided to make a white blanket, and then they can use it the day the baby is blessed. 

Well, I think I'll get a few more stitches in before I have to leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment