Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, December 19, 2014

Ouch! My Feet Hurt! Not Anymore....

Growing up in Florida, one tends to run around barefoot all. the. time!!!
If you started to put your shoes on, that usually meant you were going somewhere. 


As a child, I went to many dance classes; tap, ballet, jazz were the classes I took. When I started college, I decided to major in dance and go into dance therapy. Not only tap, jazz and ballet, but ballroom, clogging, modern, and folk were among the many classes I took. I was even on the Valhalla Modern Dance Team at Ricks College (now BYU-Idaho), 


and then when I went on to BYU, I danced with the International Folk Dancers. 
All this abuse on my feet eventually lead to A LOT of foot problems. Bone spurs, plantar fasciitis, and bunions were the things I suffered from most. 


Walking barefoot was no longer an option for me. Even the little bit of standing in Pilates KILLED my feet. Have you ever walked on sharp rocks? Well that's EXACTLY what it felt like.

soooo....


Birenstocks became my shoe of choice, and I wear them all the time!!! Sometimes the pain is so bad, I have to wear them when I get up to go to the bathroom at night (sorry, I know, too much info).

Lately, I have noticed my feet don't hurt as much. I can even walk around barefoot. Something I have not been able to do for a good 15 years!

I think the reason for this, are the supplements I have been taking. I told my friend who's family has been taking these for a while, and she said that her husband, who suffers from plantar fasciits has found that his feet do not bother him anymore since taking them.

So, what are these supplements?

Doterra's Long Life Vitality, or LLV. 


When I first learned about LLV, I thought they seemed a bit pricey, but upon investigation, they really don't cost that much.  Before I started taking these, I tried other high quality supplements and they were about $100/month. wooooo! 

The LLV recommends that you take 4 capsules of each (there are three bottles) daily, but I just take 2 each (because I am very sensitive to any type drugs, supplements, etc), so these last me two months. You should take them with food. For under $80 a month (two months for me since I only take two), I have high quality supplements. If you sign up to get them automatically shipped, then it is less. 

If you are interested, let me know. Or....if you have tried them and love them, tell me your story....




No comments:

Post a Comment