Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, February 13, 2021

100 Day Project Collab Random Color Generator Earrings

So....I had planned to do the #100dayproject, but the project I picked out was a little too difficult to do everyday.

Then I saw this idea from someone I follow on Youtube. 
Brittany, of Brittany's Beads (Turquoise.Street on Youtube) goes over to random.org and gets a new set of random colors each day. The challenge...to make or do something using those colors. Now, since she and I are both jewelry makers, more than likely our projects will be some sort of jewelry item. I've decided to make earrings...yes, that's right 
100 PAIR OF EARRINGS.



Day 1



Day 2




Day 3




Day 4



Day 5



Day 6



Day 7



This is just an extra pair. I wanted to go see how it worked, so I went over to the website and these are the colors it randomly came up with for me. I love them! I love all the random colors together.

Now, I am going to try to keep up, the only thing is....I have a new grandbaby coming in March, and will be busy with her and her older sister.

Maybe I'll come home and make a bunch...hmmm...we will have to see. In the mean time, if you want to see my video all about this go to my youtube channel for it and other fun jewelry projects. 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment