Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Bead Soup Swap Challenge 2021

Yep, that's right, I'm doing another Bead Soup Swap Challenge. Lori Anderson is the host, and my new partner is Sarah Beardslee. I love doing these swaps, because you meet new people and are given new challenges.

Here is a quick look at what I sent Sarah.

I knew I wanted to sent yellow and gray, because they are the new Pantone Colors of the year...and besides, I love yellow! Such a happy color!


I have a lot of paper beads I made several years ago, and decided to send her my yellow ones


I made here some beads from recycled sari ribbon and wire.


I love these yellow butterflies, so decided to add them into the mix....


along with these crystals,


brushed hematite, 


and gray glass beads.


This pretty glass leaf pendant is actually what I started out with


and I love how my soup mix was turning out.


This is not part of the bead soup, but just a little gift I made for Sarah. It is an ornament made from recycled guitar strings, hemp, agate beads, stone heart and wire.


We were suppose to send a pendant and a clasp with coordinating beads, so I made here this simple hook and eye clasp.


I found these as I was hunting around for more goodies, so I decided to toss them in.


More hematite!


...and a few little leaf beads to finished the mix.

If you would like to see this soup mix in a little more detail, head on over to my Youtube channel

Stay tuned for all the goodies Sarah sent me...The are a really gorgeous grouping of beads!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment