Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Very Busy Week Ahead...

I know this week is going to go by sooooo fast. You see, I am getting ready to head to Utah to visit with my daughter. August of 2008, we took our little girl out to BYU. This summer she will be graduating in Dance. Where did the time go?

I've been wanting to go out to visit, but needed to make sure I went at the right time. This week is the perfect week, as she will be dancing with her group. I will be able to see her dance Friday night, and twice on Saturday, with BYU's Dancensamble, and Tuesday with Martha Graham dancers. I haven't been able to see her dance in person for several years, so I am pretty excited about this. Also, so many, many years ago, I was a dance major at BYU. It will be fun going to some of her classes to see how things have changed, and maybe see some of my old instructors. Sure they won't remember me, but I do remember some of them that are still there.

Well, lots of stuff to do to get ready to leave Thursday. Don't know if I'll be blogging til I get back, but know I will have plenty of pictures and things to blog about when I do.

Toodaloo...

No comments:

Post a Comment