Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thank You, Elisabeth!



For the past four days, I have been in Kentucky visiting with my husband. Wow, visiting, I sure will be glad when we will all be together as a family again. During these hard economic times, it is sure hard to sell a house. While in KY, we found several houses, but one is OUR house. Perfect for our family. Isn't huge, but not small either. The only problem is, is that it is a two story. We have really tried to find a one story, or at least a home that has the master down, but no such luck. Most every house in this town is a two story. But this is perfect because it is just four mins from work, two mins from church, the YMCA, and the university, and about five mins from the high school.  It has a pool, place for the pool table, four bedrooms, screen porch, plus so much else that is just right for our family. So, hopefully, we can sell our home here soon and that one will still be available.

While I was gone, I was able to receive some gorgeous beads from Elisabeth of Beads for Busy Gals. Among the bills and junk mail, it sure was refreshing to get something exciting. Thank you, Elisabeth! As I opened the package, my mind started creating. I have some fun ideas already and can't wait to get started. That is probably what I would be doing today, except, I have to have hand surgery....UGGGG!  It might be awhile until I get to create. Oh well.  So, for awhile, hopefully not too long, I will be resting my hands and hopefully, selling a house and moving...Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! Good luck with the surgery! And the house :-)

    ReplyDelete