Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Plans for Christmas Eats




I think I have finally finalized our Christmas eats! Took long enough, but I have seen some most excellent dishes lately, and they have inspired me. 


Christmas Eve:
*Quinoa Burger with Tzatziki sauce
*homemade salsa and chips
*veggie platter and dip
*cheese platter and crackers
*Tri Color Orzo
*Autumn Chopped Salad
*Fresh Pineapple 
*Gluten free Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
*White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels 


Since we will be having church Christmas morning from 10 to 11, I figured we would have Gluten Free Impossible Easy Breakfast Bake and orange juice.


Then for dinner.
*Glazed ham
*Baked sweet potatoes
*Baked potatoes
*Atumn Chopped Salad (yes, again)
*Gluten Free Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
*Fruit Salad (chopped apples, bananas, celery, pineapple chunks, marshmallows, pecans with mayo/pineapple       juice mixture poured over...a family favorite for generations!)
*Fresh Pineapple 
*Cherry pie/vanilla ice cream
*Pumpkin pie


It's still up for change, but I think this will pretty much be it. I've done the most of the shopping, just need to make one more run to Wally World to get fresh bananas.


Can't wait for the crew to get here...our son from college will be here tomorrow, my parents will be here in two days, and my daughter and her husband a few days after that. It is going to be a wonderful time with everyone here!



No comments:

Post a Comment