Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, May 21, 2012

Moving Day

Well, I have survived day one of moving. We have done this so many times, you'd think I would be use to it by now....NOT!
Originally, I was told they would come Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to pack, and then load the truck on Thursday and Friday. Everyone was such busy little bees today, that it looks as if they can be out of here early Thursday.
Ut ooooh! That can't happen. Bill can't be here 'til Friday....late afternoon, and I only booked a motel for one night. I guess they are going to have to not work so hard.
This is one reason I hate moving. Everything is such a mess!  So far these movers are great, though. They came in introduced themselves and started to work. First they put padding on all my nice hard wood floors, then they padded the pole we have in the dining area. Then they put protection on the carpet. Sox was so funny, she was afraid to walk on any of it.
Today, they packed the kitchen, two of the four bedrooms, laundry room, living room, and garage. All they have left is the master area, and on other bedroom, plus some miscellaneous boxes I had in storage. Like I said, these people were busy today!
Well, tomorrow at 9a.m. I will be back up ready for another busy day...but not too busy....

No comments:

Post a Comment