Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's Finally Here!



Tomorrow is the day.....there will be a lot going on. The packers are finally coming...at 8 a.m.  The next three days will be busy packing, packing, packing, then the next two days after that, we will be loading up the truck. Everyone keeps asking me if they can help, but really, all I will be doing is watching everyone work. Now on the other end....that is when I will need the help! I am the luckiest woman in the world, because my mom and dad are coming up from Florida to help me clean and get my house in order. I. am. soooo. EXCITED!!!!


The only thing I'm a little worried about on this end is holding up. I've had this cough for several weeks now. I got a chest xray Friday, and was suppose to get results back that day. No such luck. I am assuming all is well. Even though I sound as if a am a heavy smoker (never smoked a day in my LIFE!) Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough. I will have to say, I am a bit annoying. 


The other thing is too, my husband was scheduled to go to a class in Idaho this week, so it's just me and the kids. Kids? Well, my boys are bigger than me, and are going to be a lot of help. But, you know, it's just much nicer to have Bill around. Even though all my kids are adults, I still feel the weight of everything on my shoulders. I guess it's a Mom thing. By the time Bill get's here, we will be all out, and the truck will be long down the road. I guess he will make it in time to do some of the cleaning....maybe?


Well, anyway, all week long, I've been pulling out all the stuff we are taking with us. Clothes, camera, lap top, shampoo and other bathroom stuff, the kids video game stuff, important paper work, cleaning supplies, are just a few of the things we have set aside in specially marked closets for the packers to leave alone. Sure hope I haven't forgotten anything. Oh well, guess I can do without it for a month or so. That is how long out stuff will be in storage. Fun, right?


Well, not sure when I'll be back on my blog. The next few weeks will be one of those hit and miss on the computer. I'm sure though I will be taking a lot of pictures, so I can tell you all about our move.





No comments:

Post a Comment