Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sparkly Snow

I complain about being cold. I shouldn't, because it is much colder other places. Right now at almost 5:00 pm it is 42 and sunny here in Western Kentucky. In Rexburg, Idaho where our youngest son is attending college it is 19 and sunny. 
BRRRRRRR!!!
Believe it or not, it has actually warmed up a bit since we were there a couple of weeks ago.
As we traveled down the road toward Idaho, I enjoyed the beautiful snowy scenery from our warm car. Sure am grateful for the nice heater and warm blankets I wrapped up in as I looked out the window. 
One thing I did NOT enjoy were the white out conditions we experienced between Cheyenne, and Laramie, WY.
After the few miles of blowing snow, we were blessed with some more beautiful scenery.
There were miles, and miles, and miles of that white stuff.
Look closely at the snow in this picture. You might have to click on it to get a better look. The snow sparkled in the sun.
I am very grateful for the Lord's beautiful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment