Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, March 8, 2013

Another Foto Friday

Early this morning, Sox, our dog, needed to go out. It was about 5:30 a.m. UGGG is all I could think about. I peeled myself out of bed and headed downstairs. As I started to open the sliding glass door, I noticed a herd of deer carefully making their way across our yard. Boy I wished I had had my glasses on. Then I raced to get my camera. I was glad I still had the telephoto lens on from yesterday's shoot.
I took several pictures though the glass door, as I didn't want to scare them.
There were about a dozen of them playing Follow The Leader as they headed through our yard and into the neighbor's yard.
Even though they are going to be a pain in the you know what when it comes to garden season, I enjoy these beautiful creatures. 
After they all got through our yard, I let Sox out to do her business. As I stood their waiting, I looked around, and noticed the moon. Had to get a shot of that too.
Then I noticed the pretty colors of the sunrise. Had to get that too. Even though at first I was not too happy about getting out of bed at that hour, I am glad Sox had to go out, because I was able to see all these beautiful sights and then record it with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment