Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, March 17, 2013

BOUQUETS FOR DAD

This weekend, my husband and I took a short trip to visit with his mom. His sister was visiting from Dallas and we wanted to visit with her and my husband's little nephew.  While we were there, we put together some flowers for my father in law's grave.
We had flowers left over from my daughter's wedding. We thought they would look nice, especially since Spring is right around the corner; the colors are perfect for this time of year.
I'm not much of a florist. I have a close friend who is and she showed me how to put together my daughter's wedding bouquet and centerpieces for the reception in Louisiana. They turned out pretty, so I decided to try to put these together for my father in law.
They don't look too bad.
The are so nice and bright and cheerful!
I know he likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment