Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March has come in like a lion.
Hopefully it will go out like a lamb!
Here it is the 5th of March and we have already gotten three days of snow. We are suppose to get more snow tonight. That's more snow than we have had all season. Normally I really don't like the snow very much, but these last snows were kinda fun. The first two mornings of March we woke up to white trees and grass, but not white roads. 
I've always said I wouldn't mind the snow it if would stick everywhere but the roads, oh! and it needs to be warm. I really don't do well in the cold.
This might be the last we see of any snow, that is until next year. I'm fine with that. I am really looking forward to the warm sunny weather that is ahead for us this summer. This weekend, it will be in the 60's. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment