Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fun Ideas For Cards

Have you seen how expensive things have gotten lately!? Everything is so high now...especially greeting cards. I love to create, and have started creating my own cards. 
A friend of mine is getting ready to get married, and I wanted to make the gift look special, so I not only created a card, but also hung a Louisiana themed Christmas ornament I made from old guitar strings, on the package. 
Another friend of mine is moving...sadness...anyway I made her a necklace and then made her a card. These envelopes are very easy to make. I like to add cut-out flowers using a complimentary paper. For the actual card, I use opposite paper.

These are actually very easy to make...hmmm, maybe I should do a tutorial on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment