Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bead Peeps Swap and Hop Goodies!


 Guess what I got in the mail the other day!? Yep, the beads from my Bead Peeps Swap and Hop partner, Lisa Johnson of Spud & Mrs Butters....

I always love doing these things, and for several reasons. Not only do you get some cool beads, but you also gain a new friend! 


So...what did Lisa sent?



Isn't this a pretty piece? I love it! It is handprinted from Summer Wind Art, who has an Etsy shop. I checked her shop out and she has some really beautiful pieces there!


I'll continue with the blue Lisa sent. I love blue! These are Czech Glass Beads! The spotted glass beads are actually handmade glass. I love the flowers! Perfect color too. I knew right away what I wanted to do with them!



More Czech Glass Beads!


 Handmade ceramic beads!


More Czech Glass Beads
If you have been over to my TappingflamingoBling Facebook page, you might recognized some of these beads. Ooops! I wasn't suppose to do that....YET! 
Reveal is not until March 26!



I LOVE these. They remind me of seaglass...because of the frosty look. There are all kinds of shapes and colors of red and coral in this pile of glass beads.



Now here's some beads to oooo and awww over!
I love the different colors. I think these may be my favorite!

And....finally some more fun stuff...leather cording, a toggle clasp, and some silver tone spacer beads.





I can't wait for you to see what I do with all this stuff. Typically, I like to make more than one piece. I try to use a little bit of everything I am sent. Thank you, Lisa for all these goodies! I love all the color!!!! 

I already have a lot of ideas running through my head...so, let me go get busy on it..


Check out Tappingflamingo on Youtube
and as TappingflamingoBling on Facebook, Instagram, and Etsy


Whether she cruises the high seas on a ship, hang tens on a surfboard or just likes a quiet walk along the shores...Wearing a creation from TappingflamingoBling will keep her favorite places close to her heart and soul. 

















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I had a lot of fun creating with these beauties! Can't wait to show them off! :)

      Delete