Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, July 13, 2018

CREATIONS FROM MY BEAD BOX BARGAINS SUBSCRIPTION

This summer has been a very busy one for me! In May, I went to Florida to visit my family. My sister, mother and I took an eight day cruise. Then I road out to Colorado with my parents...yes, we drove from Florida, with a quick stop in Louisiana where I currently live. After being gone for a month, my husband was really glad to see me...and to be honest, I was glad to see him. 

Most of June was pretty quiet, but at the end of the month, we took off again for Tennessee to visit with my husband's family for a few days, then it was of to Virginia to visit with my daughter and her family who just moved there. We bought a new vehicle, and our mini van went to their family....yes...I had to follow my husband for 18+ hours to get it there. Just a side note, I'm not good at long distance driving...but I made it.

We are now back, and not planning to go anywhere, until September.

Because of all this traveling, Tappingflamingo has not had much of a chance to do any creating; except in the car. You can see some of the things I have made while riding in a car...just go to my TappingflamingoBling Instagram to check that out. I can't sit still for too long.....lol. I've always got to be doing something. 

Today, when I went to check my mail, I found a package in there from Bead Box Bargains. I love getting their subscriptions. When I opened it up and saw all the pretties, I decided to sit down right then and there and make something. 


I actually made several somethings. My first creation was this necklace made with sky blue quartz, aqua terra jasper, Chinese crystal bicones in orange and light turquoise and a druzy pendant.

Aren't the colors gorgeous!?



Then I decided to make a couple pair of earrings. I could have made three, but I really wanted to put a couple of things into one pair of earrings. 


These have a lot of movement to them, and are really very interesting to look at.



Then I decided to take these infinity links and make earrings out them. I think they are meant for a necklace, but I like to think outside the box sometimes....well, a lot of the time.


I posted a video of all the pretties I received this month, and then showed these pieces off some, so I hope you go check out my video. Click here and you will be redirected to the proper place. 

Ya'll have a wonderful day!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment