Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, July 20, 2018

MORE INSPIRATION...

Today, I would like to share some inspiration from some other artisans....

In Andrew Thornton's blog, he shows off his collection of bugs! These bugs aren't the creepy crawly type....they are beautiful pieces that you can wear!



This is a barrel bead that was created by Anne Choi who is an Atlanta based metalsmith. Isn't it gorgeous? Go check out Andrew's blog for more of his bug collection!

******************************************************


Tammy Powley, The Crafty Princess loves doll collecting. Since she is a crafter, she thought about customizing dolls. How does she fell about that? Well check out her blog to find out!

******************************************************


Bead Love and her mom played around with Petina and Modge Podge to create some beautiful pieces! Check out there fun adventure!

******************************************************


Have you ever followed someone else's instructions to create a piece? Check out Beading Arts blog about her experience with following instructions from someone. I think she did a great job! What do you think?

******************************************************


So...how do you feel about the tropics? If you have followed me for any time, you know how much I love the beach! Allegory Gallery has a Coral Coastal Challenge going on right now, so hop on over to their blog to find out more about it. I'll be honest with you, I am very tempted to take the challenge myself!

******************************************************

Then, of course, there is my blog about Etsy. Is it a place for every crafter to sell their creations? I talk about my journey from when I started back in October 2015.

Wire wrapped beaded shell necklace
by TappingflamingoBling

Each week, I will be featuring artisans and their different adventures in creating. Stay tuned! 











No comments:

Post a Comment