Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Been Too Long!

It's been too long since I last even got on to my blog. Sorry. I have been so busy with getting ready for all the Holidays. We spent Thanksgiving in Tennessee with in laws. Had a grrrreat time! Christmas was spent at our house. We had all the kids and my parents, and my daughter's boyfriend. It was a lot of fun. Now that everyone is gone, it is quiet. Most mom's would say hooray, but not me. I love having everyone here.

In October, I started making a ton of jewelry and sold quite a bit of it. I was able to save enough for a trip to Utah to visit my daughter who will soon be graduating from BYU. I look forward to spending some time with her and seeing her dance and visiting some of her classes. I'm sure it will bring back a lot of good memories, as she is majoring in the same thing I did, at the same school. There are still of few of my old teachers around, and some of the instructors were actually students when I was there.

In addition to making a bunch of jewelry, I was also able to take some photography classes, and take some pictures of some of my close friends and their families. Soon, I think I will be ready to start charging for some of my work. I love taking pictures, and starting a new business with my photography would be a wonderful thing for me, because I enjoy it so. I would also like to combine my photography business with my jewelry somehow.

Well, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year...I know we did :D

No comments:

Post a Comment