Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, September 12, 2011

Finally Got My Pictures Up For The Bead Soup Blog Party!

I finally got my pictures uploaded, and now I find out that Blogger has changed the way you upload pictures, so I am learning. I sure hope this comes out looking good! Anyway, here are the beautiful beads Heather sent me. Aren't they pretty, I love the blues and greens, and of course the silver.

We have green and blue sea glass, blue freshwater pearls, blue rectangular glass, silver flowers, and a really pretty turquoise glass focal and floral clasp caption

 Now for what I sent Heather. First I found this cool focal.  It's wood and furry. I just loved it. Then I found these brown and blue wood beads

Then I saw this other really cool focal. I loved the colors, so I sent a mixture of glass beads to match. The focal was actually the same type I used with my daughter's wedding jewelry. I can't wait to see what Heather does with them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the blue speckly stones in the upper left. Can't wait to see what you make! The pieces you sent are lovely as well. This is so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete