Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Beautiful Scene Out Our Back Door

When we first started looking for a house here in Kentucky, we were told there were a lot of deer. On one of our outings, that was confirmed when we came around a corner to see not just a few deer, but, like a DOZEN deer in the middle of the road. Just standing there, looking at us.


We knew then, that no matter what house we would pick, we would need a fence; a high one. One that would not only keep our dog in the yard, but deer out of the yard and out of our garden.


The other morning, my mom yelled for me to come down stairs quick, with my camera. As I came down and into the kitchen, what did I see?
                                                                  And she saw me too!
We see deer all the time, but this one got really close. I took this picture from our deck. Isn't she pretty?


Then last night, my husband and the boys went outside the garage door, and noticed several deer out grazing.
Then we noticed there was a baby...
We've been in the house for almost two weeks, and I love seeing the deer. I've been told it will get old, but I'm not sure about that. I do know that whatever fence we get, I still want to have the beautiful view that exists our our back door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment