Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, September 16, 2012

THE OTHER NICE THING IN THE MAIL

So, yesterday, I mentioned that I had gone out to the mail and received some exciting things. I had only shared one thing. Well, today, I will show you the other nice thing.

First off let me tell you what it's all about. The 2012 Fall Pantone Fashion Color Trend is here! These are the new trendy fall colors, and I LOVE them!!!! So glad to see nice bright colors.
I am taking part in a bead swap again. I just love bead swaps. This time I was paired up with Kim Houston of The Pink Martini Boutique, ya, I know a pretty cool name. She also has a nice Etsy shop. Well, you know I was pretty stoked when I looked at her Etsy account. I knew I was going to be getting some pretty cool stuff; and that is just what I got!
First off Kim made me these stamped paisleys. I am showing both sides here. On one side you see the French Toast color, and on the other side is the Chartreuse, Pink Flambe',  and Rhapsody. As soon as I took these out of the bag, I knew what I wanted to do with them!
Here are some faceted French Toast glass beads.
Rose Smoke
Titanium
Sorry for these blurry pictures. I just love this gorgeous lampwork bead; and I just love the Tangerine Tango
I keep playing around with this. I've got to do something very special with it.
Sorry, another blur, but these represent the Olympian Blue, and in person, they are a GORGEOUS blue!
Ultramarine Green
haha! You can see my flash in these Ultramarine Green beads.

Well, Kim, you "done" good! I love everything, and can't wait to make some pretty stuff with them. I had planned to make some new pieces to take on my cruise in October, and these will be perfect. Not only are they in style, but are a very nice selection of beads.
THANK YOU
KIM!!!


3 comments:

  1. YAY, so glad you like what I sent. That orange lampwork bead by Amy is one of her Bollywood Chunkies. I have a hard time parting with them but I needed to send something fun for the tangerine color. :-) Enjoy your goodies! I'm trying to determine if it's too late to make another ocean themed piece with the pretty blues and greens you sent to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kim, it is NEVER too late for an ocean piece! Can't wait to see what you do with that, let me know when you get it done.

      Delete