Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, October 20, 2018

More Bead 2018 Swap Creations

A few weeks ago, I was able to be involved with a bead swap with Donna M Hoblit of Vera Donna Treasures. Lori Anderson was our host!

In my last post, I showed off some of the things she sent. In this post, I decided to show you all the pretties she sent, and what I did with them.


Aren't these beautiful lilac sea glass beads?


Love these Ancient Roman glass beads!


A blue and white bracelet bar...


...a lilac bracelet bar....


...and a cream color bracelet bar!


How about these beautiful lampwork bead?




So, to put it all together!



I love this bracelet!



Then I decided to use the blue bracelet bar as a focal for this necklace.


I think it pairs nicely with the wave bead she sent....


...and the Ancient Roman glass beads. I decided to add some freshwater pearls I got from Puerto Rico.



This is what the back of the bracelet bar look like.


Then, I had to make some matching earrings! 





Now for the lavender sea glass beads....


I decided to use the cream colored bracelet bar, and more of my Puerto Rican freshwater pearls. These pearls are bumpy! Then I added some copper butterflies and champagne crystals.






The bracelet goes with both the necklaces!



Thank you, Donna for these gorgeous pieces. I enjoyed working with different elements that were new to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment