Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pristine

FOTO FRIDAY
WEEK 5
 "How I want my house when we show it." That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that this weeks Foto Friday theme was 
"Pristine".
Before we listed, we made sure everything was in order. We repainted the iron,

and made sure all the trees and beds were spruced up.
In the back yard we cleaned up the garden beds except for our Rosemary. It sure looks good!
The yard was "pristine."

Besides curb appeal, the first eight seconds after clients enter your home is crucial. We have an open floor plan, and you can see pretty much the entire house--dining, living, kitchen, all in one. I love the open floor plan!

One of the first things one notices in our house, are the dark wood floors. Now when these floors are just newly clean, they are GORGEOUS and "pristine."
Towels! I really think all the towels need to be nice, new, and clean. In my opinion, this makes the place look more "pristine."  In the kitchen I also like my black appliances to look "pristine." 
Love my double oven!!!

And...my stainless steal sink should look "pristine."

One more thing...we have high ceilings, and tray ceilings, so if you are not careful, you might miss a few cobwebs. That definitely would not be 
"pristine."







No comments:

Post a Comment