Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Aren't Families Wonderful!?

This past week was a really nice one. I got to spend it with, "My Three Sons." No not the old TV show, but with my actually three sons.  Who'd a thought that I would have a house full of boys (plus one girl)?
My husband with our three boys
I grew up in a house full of girls. Because of this, I really didn't know what to think of the opposite sex.  I was actually pretty shy, especially around boys. I was sure they didn't care about anything I had to say.  
My and me sisters; around 1978
Now that I am married and have three of my own boys, I have found out that they are not all that bad. In fact, they are at times quite comical, and I love being around them. There are not many things better than to have one of my sons come up to me and wrap their big arms around me and give me a hug. Just to let you know, they aren't heavy, just bigger than me.

I am very grateful to be a mother, and am very proud of my four beautiful children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment