Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, March 18, 2012

RED

In doing some investigating on the best way to stage a home, I came across an article (wish I could remember where), that mention to put a pop of red in every room. Now, I'm not usually a big fan of red, but as I looked through the pictures on this site, I understand what they were saying. Sooooo, I decided to look around for all my decor stuff that was red. 


I realized that I had a really pretty quilt that had red in it, so I put that on my bed. Then I remembered another red and white quilt I had, and so I folded that and stuck it at the foot of my bed. I added all the shams to both quilts, and voila! I had a huge red statement in our master room. I actually really like it. 
After I had staged my house for the Realtor, I decided to show my walking buddies.  Just the other day, I was chatting with one of them about what more I could do to make my house more sellable. My friend asked me about my quilts I had on my master bed. She told me she LOVED it, and had wondered if I had kept it. She told me NOT to change that, so I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment