Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, March 12, 2012

LATEST PIECE OF JEWELRY

I love being able to make jewelry. I can't tell you how many times I have needed a gift, and I just go into my jewelry making supplies and whip something up. 


A friend of mine from church is getting ready to leave this week with her husband. They are headed to Washington state to serve a mission. They are very nice couple and I will miss not seeing them at church each and every week. Chances are, too, that by the time they complete their mission, we will be settled in Kentucky. 


I really wanted to give her something special. I started digging through my stash and this is what I came up with.



I hope she likes it. Lately, I've been into the asymmetrical design. 


This piece is very light-weight and easy to wear. I had to try it out the other day--for quality control, lol, and I found it very comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment