Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Do you have a bucket list? I do. It's not that long, but I'm not sure I will be able to do it all. One thing I'd like to do is go to Australia. I've always thought that would be a neat place to visit. Seems like a beautiful place. Not sure I will get that marked off the list.

Something else on my bucket list is horseback riding on the beach. I might get that marked off someday. I almost was able to recently, but instead I decided to mark something else off.
Yoga on the beach!!!
Yep, that's me. The one in the middle wearing all black with my pointed toe up in the air. My daughter teased me about having such a nice point. Being a certified yoga instructor, she told me she can always tell a dancer. They always point their toes. lol

Before this class, I had only taken two other classes, so I'm not that knowledgeable about yoga. From what my daughter tells me, though, one should have full concentration on what YOU are doing.  Nothing else should matter. That is pretty hard for me anyway, but here on this beautiful island, that was impossible.
Right next to where we were having our class were these petty catamarans. During our trip, I had been taking pictures of "tropical letters" for my Letter Pics project. From my point of view, these sails made a "W." My sister was taking pictures, and I tried to get her attention. She finally got the message, but from her point of view, they were not "W's" at all, but it did make a nice picture.
Another distraction in front of us were the parasailers. As fun as this looks, I'm not sure I would EVER be able to do this. I REALLY want to, but, well, not sure I could handle being waaaaaay up there.
Notice behind us you see what looks like a ship. It was; a big pirate ship! It was also a bar. There were a few individuals watching us and being very impatient. 
They would crank up the music,and our instructor would give them the look....you know, the "turn that music off!" look. We were the first ones on the island and our class was only 45 minutes long. By the time they got to the bar, we only had about 20 minutes left in our class. Not sure why they couldn't be a little more patient. 
Anyway, I'm glad I took this class. Not only was I able to mark this off my bucket list, I also felt good the rest of the day.
Actually, I wouldn't mind doing this again. Maybe I will, someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment