Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, October 29, 2012

Gift Giving Preparations 
I know many of you don't want to think about it, but it is that time of year again. Not sure I am ready to get the Christmas decorations out, but I have been doing some of my gift giving stuff out of the way. I love it when I get something handmade. 
One of the things I love to make is jewelry. One can only use so much, and to give so much, that it comes to the point of, "Maybe I should start a small business." Not sure, though how to get that started.
I do know of some craft fairs coming up, and might look into that.
One that's coming up in a few weeks looks like a good one to start with. The library is hosting it and will provide you a table. They will set you up a place in the mall. That. Is. NICE! Don't have to worry about the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment