Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, October 26, 2012

It's that time again...Foto Friday!!!!
                            UP IN THE AIR
                                                              is this weeks theme

I had the opportunity to visit with my family for a couple of weeks, and if I don't do ANYTHING else, I HAVE to go to the beach. My mom and I headed out to Jetty Park on a gorgeous day. There were actually people in the water. Aaaaa bit too cool for me, but I sure enjoyed all the birds hovered together.
 I especially love it when someone comes up on them and they start to fly away.
I've always like to watch the seagulls  Yes, they can be a bit annoying, but they sure are a beautiful sight to behold! 

On our way back from the beach, we noticed another fun thing that would make a good UP IN THE AIR picture.
Kite surfers! 
Now doesn't this look like A LOT of fun!? We had stopped to get a good picture of them, but by the time we parked and got out of the car, they were gone. So, I snapped this photo as we were heading down the causeway.

Fun, fun, fun!
I love Florida!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment