Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Foto Friday..............

SHADOWS
I waited to post this today, as I used it for our contest picture at our photography club which met last night.

This past month our photography club had shadows as our theme. I was really excited about it, yet kept putting it off. September was so busy, and pretty soon October was here. I had ran out of time. The day of our club meeting we had cloudy rainy weather, so needless to say, NO SHADOWS! 

I turned to my computer and googled shadow photography and found this great idea. I really don't know how I ever went without seeing this. I have researched all kinds of wedding photography in the past, but never came across this. From what I saw, it seems to be very popular; too popular in fact. But I decided to do it anyway. 
This is the original picture I took. Nice, but I really didn't want you to be able to notice the scripture being highlighted. I wanted the heart and ring to be the focal, and the scripture to be a side note. So I went in and edited it a bit.
What do you think?
I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment