Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, May 24, 2014

I'm Bored

Bead Soup 8 here

So, what does one do when there is nothing to do and you are all alone for a whole Saturday?
You practice your dulcimer.
We have a lot of new and very difficult music to learn for our gig at the VA Center soon.
You vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms and kitchen, do laundry, etc.
You play and hang out with one of your best friends.
You make wrong choices and make stuff like this. By the way they are really good
You have a good breakfast, egg in hole and orange juice. You also make a good lunch and then have it for dinner too.
You clean out your freezer and find one last frozen bread dough and cook it.
Now I think I'm going to sit back, take it easy and wait for my best friend to come home. I wonder if anything is on TV...




No comments:

Post a Comment