Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Lil' Office

Looking for Bead Soup 8 Blog Hop? Click here...
I love crafts of all kinds. I love to take pictures too. I also sell Thirty One bags. I guess you could say I dabble in a lot of different things.
Something else I like to do is dance, and I love the tropics...palm trees, the beach, the sun, and flamingos! While going to college, I was on several dance teams. After I got married, I really did not have much time to dance, but here and there, I was able to find a tap group to join. That is pretty much where I got the idea of Tappingflamingo...I love to tap dance and I love flamingos!
I enjoy making jewelry, and have had the privilege of having a craft room in our current house. Here are some of my beads. 
I also have some of my beading stuff in these nice Thirty One Bags.
Here's some more craft/jewelry making stuff....
The white cabinet to the left has my sewing stuff..fabric, buttons, thread, etc. The drawers to the right have wire, chain, etc for more jewelry making and some of the drawers have scrapbooking stuff in them.
I love my "Lil' Office"
I even made a place for earrings with this nice frame I found on the side of the road.
Do you know what this is? It is the underneath of an old crib.
I'm hoping when we get moved, I'll be able to set up an etsy so I can sell some of this jewelry I like to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment