Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

92 More Days 'till Christmas!

Christmas ornament

Only 92 days before Christmas! That would be 13 weeks and two days...YIKES!


I know, we need to get through Halloween and Thanksgiving first! The thing is, when you have gifts to get ready and mail far away, those weeks go by really fast...


especially when you try to make things for gifts.

Glass markers

This year, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for my far away family members, but I better get going with it, whatever it is. 

One other thing I am looking into is doing an arts and craft fair. Most of the things I will have for sale are jewelry type items,

Button flowers

but there will be other items too.

So, even though there are still 92 days until Christmas, and we have Halloween and Thanksgiving to get through, I need to get on the ball and get my act going.










No comments:

Post a Comment