Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, September 28, 2015

Blood Moon

So, lately, everyone has been talking about the blood moon that happened last night. Apparently, it is the last of it's kind until 2033. My husband and I kept going in and out of the house last night in hopes to catch it. 

Being the ameture photographer that I am, I had to take a picture. But I was feeling lazy....
Hmmm... Not so good
Maybe I'll try again...
well, that's not any better...
Okay...
One more time.
Hmmmm...
Not too bad!
I'll try to get another one in a few minutes.
*sigh*
Maybe I should go get my tripod...

I finally went and got all set up, only to go outside and find the clouds had moved in...oh well, guess my 9 month old grand daughter will have to catch a picture next time...in 2033!!!

So, what did we learn here, Terry? We learned to not be lazy and to do things right the first time around.
I'll have to say, though, I didn't do too bad with this picture, but just think how much better it could have been it I'd done it right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment