Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, September 21, 2015

DIY Stationery Ideas

I love getting things people made themselves, including cards. When we lived in Kentucky, I had a friend that made her own greeting cards. They were very detailed and beautiful. 


I decided since I like to scrapbook, and have lots of fun paper, to start making my own cards too. Mine are not nearly as detailed as my friend's. They are very simple, but very fun to make. 


I like to pick out two sheets of paper that go together. One for the envelope (yes, I make the envelopes too), and one for the card. Above is an example of what I do; and yes, they can go through the U.S. Mail. 


A few months ago, a friend of mine got married. I made a card that went with the wrapping paper. As you see,  I also made them a Christmas ornament out of guitar strings. Had to use LSU colors, since they lived in Louisiana, and most people are LSU fans.


I love being creative, and making my own stationery is another way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment