Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Has anyone mentioned, I like Flamingos?

About a year ago, one of my Facebook friends that lives over 1500 miles away posted something on her page that I was very interested in....

FLAMINGO DISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy did I get on that post quickly! I just happened to be on Facebook at the time she posted. 

Well, because of certain circumstances beyond our control, I was unable to get them. I figured they were gone forever....

A week ago, I got a text from her mom. She had driven the 1500+ miles out there and was wondering if I still wanted them. 

YES!!!


Funny thing is, I had just gotten off an eight day cruise. If she had tried to get in touch with me just even hours before, I would not have gotten the message. 

Ok, enough of my jabbering, let me show them to you...



So, here's all the stuff I got....


Eight of these pretty glasses,


this cool salad bowl, 


dinner and dessert plates, 


and some mugs for our hot chocolate.
My husband will like these, because the are pretty big. He always likes to drink a big glass of hot chocolate.

So, there you have it, my new set of dishes. Tomorrow I will be clearing out a special place for them to be displayed.

Thank you, Sherilyn!








No comments:

Post a Comment