Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Lanyard? or Necklace? YEP! BOTH

Most of us work at a place where we have to wear some sort of ID. A lot of the times those lanyards are ugly. Sometimes, we have pretty ones, but they really don't go with our outfit. I invented a new idea....a Necklace/Lanyard!


This seahorse necklace and earring set is also a lanyard. See the hook? That is where you put your ID. Now, if you wanted to wear it just as a necklace, you can! The hook hangs behind the seahorse and can't be seen. If you wanted, you could easily take the hook off, but no need, since you really can't see it. 

This piece is made of faceted glass Caribbean blue beads I found while in Puerto Rico. I bought the silver tone seahorse in Puerto Rico too, but not the seahorses on the earrings. I did not add a clasp to the silver tone chain for easy on, easy off.

Do you like Mermaids?

How about this Necklace/Lanyard?  The silver toned mermaid hangs with an Amazonite disc. Amazonite beads, turquoise glass beads and crystals lay with the pearlized glass beads along the necklace. I added a silver tone chain, and there is not clasp on this, so easy on, easy off. Of course matching earrings compliment this piece.


Here is a real funky piece. I made this one for ME, and plan to wear it on the next cruise I go on. It will be perfect to wear at the beach or pool. I plan to wear this as a necklace and lanyard. I made this by crocheting hemp cord and hanging a few oyster shells, and then wrapping and shredding the cord for a boho look. Again, no clasp, easy on, easy off!

I actually plan to make several Necklace/Lanyards for my next cruise. One to match every outfit. If you are interested in any of my handcrafted cruise and beach inspired jewelry and accessories, hop on over to my shop, TappingflaminogBling.

I also have a Youtube Channel, Instagram and Facebook page that I hope you check out.

Have a wonderful day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment