Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Mismatched Earrings?

A couple years ago, I listed a couple pair of earrings on my Etsy Shop, and they hardly got any looks. I think I was a bit ahead of my time....

I had remembered back in the 1980's, that mismatched earrings were pretty popular. I had a gut feeling that they were about to make a come back, but apparently, I needed to wait. In 2016, according to Vouge, mismatched earrings hit the runway. 


Today, when you search the internet for mismatched earrings, they are EVERYWHERE!!!!

So....What do you think? Have you worn mismatched earrings? Would you wear them today? Personally, I think they are pretty cool. Very much a statement piece. I will admit, some of the mismatched pair of earrings I have seen are a bit over the top, but the mismatched pair of earrings that are not so in your face, I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment