Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, December 16, 2011

I LOVE POPCORN!


Lately, we have been getting a lot of packages. Most of them are ones that I know about, but today, that was not the case. I guess UPS sneaked up on his golf cart without Sox or me noticing, because when a neighbor came over for a sec, there was a big box at our front door. 

Well, I'm the only one home right now, but no one is suppose to be here til late, so I went ahead and opened the big box. Mom's can do that sorta thing. WOW!!! My sister sent us a bunch of different flavored popcorn.

Glad I opened it now, because I can police it. There are all kinds of flavors...zebra, cheddar cheese, strawberry and cream, caramel, kettle, almond, pecan, etc. 

I guess this weekend we will just have to rent some movies and enjoy our popcorn!


No comments:

Post a Comment