Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, April 8, 2012

BEAD SOUP IS SERVED!

Let me refresh your memory on some of the beads I got.
You can read all about it here

Cyndi sent me all kinds of fun stuff
Including this gorgeous necklace for me to enjoy wearing right away.
Here is what I came up with
First I came up with these fun earrings. I added the copper 
fleur de lis. They are very popular here in Louisiana!
Then I let the beads simmer for a few days and came up with this
A memory wire bracelet! I added some bling in the form of crystals.
Then I made one more piece.
Not a very good picture, but it matches the earrings. It is a pin, but I think I may change it into a pendant. 

So there it is...my Bead Soup (non blog hop)

4 comments:

  1. Love love love, thanks for sharing, I'm still pondering my design. So as soon as it's complete I'll post. I so enjoyed swapping soups with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it. I can't wait to see what you do with the ingredients I sent you.

      Delete