Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, April 6, 2012

Foto Friday Playing With Some New Settings

A few weeks ago, I was able to get an update on my photo editing program. So this week for Foto Friday, I'm just going to use a picture I previously used in an earlier Foto Friday, and play...
Here is the original photo I took. No editing what so ever.
This is Lomography. Never heard of that? Well, it's taken with a certain type of camera. You can learn more about it at Wikipedia. I know....no one thinks Wikipedia is accurate. Well, it is sometimes.
How do you like this one?
Now this is kinda cool, don't ya think?
This was actually quite fun, to see all the cool stuff I can do!
Ooooooo!
Awwwwwww!
I believe they called this the 60's look. Ya, I can see that...
Hmmmm...Ya know... you could really take some cool pictures for interior design....hmmm....
WOOOOW!

Well, that's all for now, folks. It was kinda interesting to see what all I can do. I probably need to go out and about shooting some interesting photos and play with all this cool editing stuff. Maybe that will be a Foto Friday in the future....


By the way...which one do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment