Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party 7

OKAY....Bead Soup Blog Party 7 is about to begin!

I've had my soup to send simmering for awhile now, and just got finished taking the final pictures. Here is a sneak peak:
Now you didn't think I was actually going to show you, did you? Nope can't do that now. I have to wait til my partner gets them. She gets the first look.
If you are wondering what in the world is a Bead Soup Blog Party, click here to find out all about it. This will actually be my forth one, and as you can tell, I am pretty excited. I'm sure I will blog about it some more once I contact my partner. So, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you are so ahead. I still don't know who's going to be my bead partner this time. But I get an idea from you...I can just get the soup ingredients ready, except I don't know if she is allergic to some thing that I am sending! Much love- Dita

    ReplyDelete