Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HANDSOME

I grew up in a house full of girls, except, of course, my dad. Even our dog was a girl. Because of this, I was pretty shy when it came to boys.
That's me and my two sisters. I was 18, Tammy was 14 and Tracey was 10.

I got married at the age of 23, and about five years later, we started our family; three boys and a girl. I would have never had believed that I would have a house full of boys.

It has been a joy to have a house full of men...handsome men at that.
Our first is

MILES

Our second son is
SCOTT
And...our youngest
Benjamin

Then, of course, there is my best friend...
My dear husband
Bill
I am a very lucky woman to be surrounded by such wonderful, handsome men.
I love my family!






No comments:

Post a Comment