Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bead Soup Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak.....
Piece number one of my Bead Soup from 
Tammie Everly.
Since I am confined to the house (colonoscopy tomorrow), I need to try to keep my mind off food. I will be cleaning the house, doing laundry and MAKING JEWELRY with my soup. 
Especially since I have hypoglycemia  I really need to do more than just lay around the house, watching TV all day.
I am really pleased with my first piece. It is soooo different than what I usually come up with. I'm actually thinking about entering it into a contest that will be next week. So, I better go make the finishing touches on it.....

1 comment:

  1. Happy you managed to make something unusual with your soup :) curious to see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete